Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My first Pictures

Here's Bryce. And some random baby girl...just kidding, it's our friend's baby Aubree. Aubree and our little girl are going to be best of friends.

Here's Blake. We got a new computer and all my good picture of him are on the other computer. But isn't he cute. He's 12 and thinks he is smarter than most adults.


Here's Tayson. He loves watermelon, Spiderman, and headbands!



Here I am. I tell everyone how big I am but I don't think people actually believe me. You can't really get the full affect until I hold show the bottom of the belly. This is our still unnamed newest member of our family...and its a girl! My due date is June 22 but I am tentatively scheduled to be induced on June 16 (since I have ridiculously large babies).

5 comments:

libbie said...

its about time. welcome to the blogging world. i am proud to be your first comment! now hurry up and have that unamed baby girl. i can't wait to meet her!

The Donald said...

Welcome to the blog world. I was perusing Libbie's blog, and saw your link on her blog roll.

And don't all 12 year old boys know more than all adults?

Lisa Christine said...

I just found your blog on Libbie's...and apparantly, so did Donald. Welcome! And your belly is adorable :)

ArizonaLewis said...

Wooo hoo! so happy to see your cute faces on the web and your abnormally large baby girl. Holy crap! 2 more days! I miss you and I love you!
1,2,3, we believe

Mel said...

hey Mariah!! I just started a blog too.. now we can keep in better touch! : ) how is everyone doing? I will call you this next week to see when i can come visit and bring yummy dinner!! ~Mel