Sunday, April 18, 2010

So its been months. Mainly because it takes so long to download pictures. But, Bryce said my last post about the 80s party was a hideous picture of me so I decided it was time to put up some cute picture of my kids again. Hopefully, I will have to energy to post about Easter soon too ...but don't hold your breath.




Kamri and Jaxson at a family get together.
Tayson's first time riding a 4 wheeler by himself. My dad assured me the speed it locked at "slow".
Kamri streching with me after a run. She's our little copycat with everything!
Bryce and Kamri went to a Father-Daughter Dance with Rod and Aubree Harkins. The girls had fun hanging out together. It was quite an adventure for all. Hopefully, they'll make in an annual event.

2 comments:

libbie said...

whatever bryce. mariah looks frickin hot in that 80's pic.

~Sarah~ said...

soooo hot! (loved getting to hang with you guys and the kiddos last week...love that teeny little copy cat monkey! she's spunky and adorable!)