Monday, July 28, 2008

Four Wheeling Fun!

The title of this blog is a little deceiving. I do not actually have fun four wheeling. It scares me to death. I personally don't like to be driving the four wheeler because I don't feel confident that I will be able to handle it properly. I have only been 2 or 3 times ever. I don't like it when Blake goes because I am scared he is going to get lost or hurt. And I don't like it when Bryce goes because he does crazy stuff and claims you can't really get hurt on a four wheeler unless you are being stupid. So I have decided that I will not be going with the boys very often in the future because it is just too stressful. However, I did get a couple of pictures when we were at Juniper Dunes this weekend.



Here's Tayson and his cousin Bryson trying to break sticks over their knees for the fire.




Here's Kamri and I sitting nice and safe back at camp.








And here is the reason I get freaked out about four wheeling. Bryce must have been being stupid because he flipped his four wheeler. He claims he wasn't even going that fast and it was a new four wheeler that he was not used to. He got a nasty scrape on his arm and leg.
Not only was a scared because he had flipped it but he had originally left camp with Tayson and I thought he had flipped it with Tayson on it. However, a few agonizing minutes later Blake came back with Tayson and said they had just transfered Tayson to him before Bryce flipped. However, somehow his glasses got broken...that one is still a mystery???

No comments: