Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That's What She Said ...




I LOVE THE OFFICE. Some may say I am a little obsessed with it. Odds are if you are around me enough you will hear me say "that's what she said". Only rarely does it apply to what is being said but I will say it anyway. When children are around, I try to say it under my breath but I still say it. I have season one, two and three and watch at least one episode a night before I go to bed. Most of the time it is 2-3 episodes. I have watched them so many times that I don't need to actually see the t.v. screen to know what is going on so I feel ok closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep every night. Now season four is out and Bryce won't let me buy it until it is at least down in price to $25.00 ... so if any one sees it on sale somewhere let me know. Needless to say, I am so excited for Thursday. Season premier. Good thing Bryce has the night off because I will be ignoring my children for the whole two hour show.


I couldn't figure out how to post the video of Slap Face to this blog so it is right after this. This was a little diddy that was played during the Olympics. I have watched it about 20x but I still think it is hilarious. Thanks Libbie and Damon for introducing me to The Office.

1 comment:

ArizonaLewis said...

high5. "wait, back up. back up. do you think I'm retarded?"

amazing.