Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Night Lights!

Blake was so excited for his first game under the lights. He played Stevens Middle School at Edgar Brown Stadium tonight. This was his third game of the season.
How cute is he??? I don't really understand the one glove but I assume there is some purpose to it :)


This is Blake after the game. He scored three touchdowns, kicked two extra points, and had many great tackles. He actually got into the end zone four times, but one got taken back because of blocking in the back. After the game, Tayson gave him some pointers on how he could tackle better (I am serious, Tayson actually took Blake's leg and told him "You should hold on to their leg and take them to the ground like this")





Blake's cheering section (all the way to back to Bryce's uncle with the black hat)







Future cheerleader (LET'S GO, LET'S GO, L-E-T-S-G-O)










Tayson's pregame show







This is as much zoom as I got with my camera. However, this is Blake's first touchdown of the game. Last game he almost got a penalty for thowing the ball down after his touchdown. This game he was very careful to place it down on the ground. We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

ArizonaLewis said...

figures. if he wasn't the greatest 13 year old athlete on the field, I would have questioned his genetic makeup. way to go blakers!!

libbie said...

Such a big boy! I think I sent you some of his pictures home . . Or my crew was supposed to. Did you get them?