Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

Here is my late Halloween posting. I wish I could be the person who came right home after trick-or-treating and actually get a posting on Oct 31 - but alas, I am not that good. So Nov 6 is good enough.



Our Little Kamri Bug - Borrowed costume from the Reids next door








Recycled Referee Costume for Blake - I don't know which sign he is doing, but I'm sure it means something!









Tayson is Batman! Most of the costume are actually pajamas...the rest were birthday presents that he wears on a regular basis.











I know its not much, but at least I tried :)








Tayson, Jaxson, and Kamri. Jaxson is using Tayson's old costume (see previous post) - he looked just as cute!








Oh, my! What do I say to this? Alyssa and Brandon pulled out all the stops. Apparently, they came up with these costumes in about 15 minutes. Brandon was actually creaping me out with his nerd walk and talk. According to them, they were the only adults dressed up at their ward halloween party ... they are really fitting in!








Bryce reenacting Kamri's birth ...

3 comments:

libbie said...

Nice hat . . . but Bryce's costume definitely takes the cake. And that is pretty much how I look in a swimsuit these days!

Bryn and Blaine said...

The reenactment thing is great. The kids all look so cute. I gave up on trying to dress up this year. Maybe when I do not have to worry about everybody else. I guess I can always fall back on the hagard mother in a robe bit.

Lisa and company said...

WOW Kamri looks JUST like Bryce. Poor girl.