Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged!

Leave it up to Heather to pretend she was tagged, make up ridiculous questions and then tag pretty much everyone she knows. But who am I to argue with a post-partum friend ... when she says "tag", I say ok.



1. where is your favorite place to people watch?

Costo - they just got out all the Christmas stuff and people act as if they have never seen pretty wrapping paper, or a life size lighted Santa, or free samples of lobster bisque



2. where is the best place to get a soda?-

the SunMart on the corner of Columbia Center Blvd. and Deschuts. I have to agree with Heather, the turd ice makes all the difference.



3. what's you nickname for your inlaws?

The Bonnie and Bob (with a funny accent that I can't describe in words)



4. what celebrity do you least resemble?

Mariah Carey - I may share the same name, but I do not share any of the hoochieness.



5. if you got to watch your husband make out with another man, who would it be

Jason Statham - because if I can't have him, Bryce could at least tell me if he was a good kisser.



6. if you had to hit one animal with your car, what would it be?

A dog - I am only partially kidding



7. tell us about the sweatiest day of your life

The day I gave birth to Blake, my 9 lb 10 oz baby boy, NATURALLY!



8. what is the worst outfit you've ever worn?

Sadly, it was a dress that I thought was beautiful at the time. It was in the height of the 80s. I was a huge bright blue dress with puffy sleeves, and tie around the waist and lots of material for the skirt. I think if I had it now, I could probably still fit into it now, 10 sizes bigger and 17 years older, but we wore things big back then :)



9. if you had to spend $10 at Home Depot, what would you buy?

A candy bar and a book of new house plans. It's my new obsession.



10. please post a very happy picture of yourself:

I tag anyone on my list who has the guts to answer these hard-hitting questions.

6 comments:

ArizonaLewis said...

lol.

i love, love, love your answers! i called to no avail.
left a message and will call again on sunday.

The Yancey Family said...

I LOVE the happy picture! So cute! We are also fans of turd ice, although I have never heard it described as such, it made me laugh out loud!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Love that you and Hev still can make me laugh. I also have delivered a 9 lb 8oz baby - I agree on the sweatiest!

libbie said...

whatever . . . you are a total hooch! And turd ice is the only way to go.

The Donald said...

I haven't heard it called turd ice until I read that on Libbie's blog. With that being said, turd ice is the best!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

I love your pic with your baby. I want to just squeeze her...but I won't!