Monday, December 8, 2008

Dirtiest Trick Play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnew1PIYqk

Can someone please tell me how to load videos directly on to my blog page. It takes away from the effect of the video when you have to go to it through the link, don't you think?

Anyway, I saw this video and think it is absolutely hilarious. Since it involves football I showed it to Blake and Bryce and they were not as impressed. Bryce's boring response was that they were teaching kids how to do dirty tricks. Whatever Mr. Rogers. If a team would have done that against Blake's football team I would have laughed my butt off. Cudos to the deviant who thought of this trick play.

2 comments:

Stottlemyre said...

More than the video, I think I enjoyed the back-and-forth insult/comments on the video by people who clearly have too much time on their hands.

Lisa and company said...

although it was funny to watch I don't know how a kid could be proud of a scoring like that.
I too enjoyed the comments at the bottom of the video. People are nuts.