Monday, December 15, 2008

Why I Love Bryce...

I am not a sappy person. Bryce and I are not the type of couple who cuddle and kiss in public, or say nice things to each other in the presence of others, for that matter. But here is one reason I love being married to Bryce:
I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY IN THE
SNOW WITH MY KIDS AGAIN
Anyone who knows me, or talks to me long enough during the winter months, knows I HATE being cold. Back before Bryce came along I would go outside with Blake and let him play in the snow like a good parent. I would help him build a snowman and teach him how to do snow angels. Now, I never have to do a snow angel again!! Bryce is like a big kid when it snows out. He gets the kids dressed all warm and then sleds or 4 wheels with them for hours. Occassionally, I go out too. But it is usually only once a winter. Today was not my day.





Here is the picture I took of Tayson yesterday, from inside the house, because I didn't want to go out in the cold to take the picture. Notice it is fuzzy from the glare of the window!



SWITCH GEARS:
Here is another snapshot from Sunday. Looks like an ordinary picture of a little boy in his Sunday best. But look a little closer. His socks have eyes!

He was so proud of himself that he got his socks and shoes on all by himself. I have grown so much as a parent (sigh). When Blake was this age I would have demanded that he change into some nice respectable white socks. But not now. Tayson's sense of accomplishment was much more important than making sure he had matching socks. So, I let him wear them to church. I wonder if anyone besides me noticed????
MEOW!

HALLOWEEN SOCKS ROCK

2 comments:

libbie said...

you are so romantic!

love the socks!
love the snow pics!
loved your happy birthday song to me. you should sing more. it was sweet music to my ears!

ArizonaLewis said...

reasons i love bryce:
-he's sexy
-he's married to my bf
-he laughs at all of my jokes
-he wants me and my bf to make out

the list goes on and on.